At work, I have to log in through Firefox, and, all day, it has either not been loading at all, or loading very slowly--mostly not at all. So I went from a functional program to one that's broke, for which I am paying $90 a year.
It lacks the granularity of the related programs (iCal on the Mac and the Calendar program on the iPhone...) in that the iPhone sync via iTunes allows you to select which calendars are synced. MobileMe does ALL or NONE. Very bad design.
3 comments:
lol, why do you say that? I'm in a free trial right now, so curious about your reasoning
At work, I have to log in through Firefox, and, all day, it has either not been loading at all, or loading very slowly--mostly not at all. So I went from a functional program to one that's broke, for which I am paying $90 a year.
Pretty much - especially it's calendar feature.
It lacks the granularity of the related programs (iCal on the Mac and the Calendar program on the iPhone...) in that the iPhone sync via iTunes allows you to select which calendars are synced. MobileMe does ALL or NONE. Very bad design.
Talk to you soon...
Post a Comment