Yikes! Didn't do that to me, by any means. And apparently my system is sufficiently impervious to those little pills that I will have to include (unspecified) supplementary measures next time around. All in all, I didn't suffer nearly as much as many people apparently do.
3 comments:
Idle hands=Devil's workshop.
I hope it all, um, there's no graceful way to complete that sentence, is there? Anyway, I hope the annoyance is over and all is well.
FWIW, those little pills damn near killed me. I spent the night lying on the bathroom floor in a puddle of cold sweat, with occasional interruptions.
Yikes! Didn't do that to me, by any means. And apparently my system is sufficiently impervious to those little pills that I will have to include (unspecified) supplementary measures next time around. All in all, I didn't suffer nearly as much as many people apparently do.
Post a Comment