Okay, so, this morning, I wake up around 6:40 to an incredible sunrise. As I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the show, I vaguely remember a few dreams, one of which includes a professor I knew in grad school but whom I have not seen for, oh, 6 years? I rarely remember ANY dreams, so that's kinda unusual, but whatever; let's move on here. I putter around, and decide to go to Peet's, have a cup of tea, and then go to the Container Store, so I have the bits I need for the Kitchen Reorganization Project.
I'm sitting at Peet's when I see the above-mentioned professor drive through the parking lot, park, and come in to Peet's.
I'm sorry, but that's just weird. I don't remember my dreams, as noted, and I haven't seen or heard from or thought of this person in YEARS, and then I dream about him and he shows up. Turns out he was in the grocery store near where I used to live yesterday, with his partner, and she wondered if I was still living in the neighborhood.
Yes, I know, it's all coincidental, but it's still pretty fucking weird. I do not attribute any specific meaning to any of this, I should add, but it's still . . . weird.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Weird. Love that kind of stuff.
Post a Comment