
I'll spare you most of the details of the doctor visit, except to say that apparently I don't have one of the riskier strains of HPV, and I'm at pretty low risk for serious issues. I still need regular exams and such, but we went ahead and postponed the annual exam until next month (after the 90-day new insurance waiting period) so the exam and lab work are covered by the insurance. We spent today's visit discussing all this crap, but also discussing the issue of a few weeks ago and its remnants. (Conclusion: probably a cyst, probably doesn't need anything, but might aspirate it at the next visit.)
Next up: new contacts and glasses. If I ever get around to calling the optometrist and making an appointment, that is.
2 comments:
I was so amused by the picture that I showed Jesse:
"Hey, Jesse, come look at this picture."
[walks over] "Five."
"What?"
"It's five."
"What are you--no, it's funny, see? 'Here it is'? Get it?"
"...Oh."
You can take the math major out of math classes, but you can't take the math out of the math major. Or something like that.
there's an even funnier one that I"m saving for a later blog post (but I believe I sent them all to you already; it's the elephant one, which makes me giggle to just think about).
Post a Comment